Tuesday, May 17, 2011

VFB's Closet: Summer Heat...

Photobucket

Photobucket



Every summer I practically live in flowy dresses and panama hats. And even though it's still technically "spring" it was a scorching 94 degrees yesterday that made it feel anything but. The nice folks over at Banana Republic let me style an outfit and this dress, hat and shoes seemed like the perfect addition to my wardrobe to help beat the summer heat.

In my closet:
Dress, hat and shoes: Banana Republic

By the way, for those of you that live in Miami, I'll be at Aventura Mall on May 19th from 5pm-7pm sharing some styling tips for their After 5 Shopping Event. Get all the details here.



Source: http://www.vivafashionblog.com/2011/05/vfbs-closet-summer-heat.html

Mark Ruffalo Sienna Guillory Claire Forlani Meg Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment