Sunday, May 29, 2011

{happy} just what the doctor ordered

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I had the bathing suits, clothes, toiletries, accessories and camera set out within 20 minutes to go on a little get away without the kids....which is probably why I forgot a few items but brought way too many outfits. Why is it always an ordeal to leave town when one has kids? I almost always trick myself into thinking I should not be leaving but am always happy that I did about 2 hours into any trip...and it just so turns out that this little anniversary trip was no exception. Actually I could not think of anything better that we could of given each other than a hotel room with black out curtains and no interruptions in the middle of the night. Did you even know I have a husband....well I do and we were trying so hard not to laugh at our posed picture (refer above). I told him to look like we were madly in love...and it almost worked! I should've posted the outtakes.

PS - On the way home we took a detour to Palm Springs to check it out as a possible destination spot. I have been dying to see the Parker Palm Springs so we went to check it out first hand. If you are interested I posted pictures here a while back. Anyway, I am still smiling at the fact that when we left husband commented that he thought most of the place looked like someone had raided a thrift store...that Mr. Adler. I have to note the spa was also decorated by Jonathan Adler & was so beautiful with its dark navy blue walls and its nautical & Moroccan accents. Trust me the spa did not look too dirty or stinky like a thrift store;)

PSS - Hugs not drugs

How are all of you? How was your Easter?

Source: http://vivafullhouse.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy.html

cheryl burke Salma Hayek Candice Michelle Eva Longoria

No comments:

Post a Comment