Monday, May 16, 2011

Friday Recipe: Eggplant Parmesan


I'm a huge fan of Cake Boss and the other day while flipping through the channels I saw that he had another spin off show called Kitchen Boss, where he makes traditional Italian dishes. He was making Eggplant Parmesan and it looked soooo tasty, I immediately went to the supermarket and made it that same night. It was very easy to make (probably took me 15 minutes) and then you bake for another 20 minutes. Here's the recipe in case you want to make yourself.


ps. To save some time you can also buy store bought Marinara sauce and Italian breadcrumbs instead of making it from scratch--that's what I did :)

Source: http://www.vivafashionblog.com/2011/05/friday-recipe-eggplant-parmesan.html

Lindsay Lohan Torrie Wilson Hayden Panetierre megan fox

No comments:

Post a Comment