Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March: In like a Lion, out like a Lamb


When I was in preschool I vividly remember the March calendar on the wall. We would put a little lion or lamb on each day depending on the weather. You never know what you are going to get in Kansas City for March weather.

I'd love to know if you celebrate any of these holidays! Comment, tweet (@megan_biram) or Facebook me about it. If you have any more holiday suggestions, let me know! I don't put every holiday I find on here, only the ones that seem fun to celebrate. I do look all of these up and try to verify and cross-check on multiple holiday calendars that they are actual holidays. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't, but the point is to have fun!

You can download the calendar from my Flickr here!

Source: http://www.mimiandmegblog.com/2011/03/march-in-like-lion-out-like-lamb.html

Talia Balsam Jessica Pare Scarlett Johansson Tina Fey

No comments:

Post a Comment