Friday, March 4, 2011

{bargains}

Photobucket

My Mom recently sent me a picture of the World Market Josephine Desk from her phone. She said it was on sale for 179.99 and was really pretty. It made me think about the Crate & Barrel desk I had just considered for my guest room. I don't know about you but I'll take the less than $200 piece over the $500 in this case. I finally made it into World Market the other night to check it out in person and I give the desk a thumbs up.

Also right now Home Fabrics is selling some great rolls of fabric and I actually just bought the below fabric. If it looks familiar then it is probably because it is a fabric offered at West Elm....except HF is sells for $7.99 a yd.

Photobucket


Source: http://vivafullhouse.blogspot.com/2011/02/bargains.html

whitney port cheryl burke Salma Hayek Candice Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment