Friday, February 4, 2011

Globe Trot :: The Raleigh Hotel

 

After a few days in Salt Lake City, I came home to 10 inches of snow! A sweet older man in my neighborhood had shoveled my driveway for me. I almost started crying as I pulled up to my house. It was perfect because I was so exhausted after traveling, shoveling that much snow would have did me in. So I wanted to think about warm places ... places like Miami Beach. 

Where to: The world famous pool at The Raleigh Hotel in Miami Beach would be perfect for my chilly toes!

Bring: 1. Belle by Sigerson Morrison Wedges / 2. Chanel Riva Nail Polish / 3. Tory Burch Nylon Tote / 4. DVF Striped Bikini

Source: http://www.mimiandmegblog.com/2011/01/globe-trot-raleigh-hotel.html

Katie Holmes Penelope Cruz nicki minaj Carmen Sandiego

No comments:

Post a Comment